Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1427 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey all,

I'm a liitle new to this. Is there anyway to search the forums for just the Supra owners in Wisconsin?

I just bought a 1994 Supra TT and am looking to chat and get some advice from "locals." I live in Green Bay

Thanks,

Tom

·
Registered
31 Posts
Tom needs way more help than you can give him! :rofl:

Sounds like valve stem seal replacement is going to be the first maintenance item on the list.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Rice Fest!!! err. drop fest... was cool.

It was fun being around all the different women.. and the cars weren't too bad either. I didn't like most of the cars there, but I can certainly appreciate all the time and talent that went into building them.

Here's a link to a bunch of photos that I took if your interested.
http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=178628

Tom and I are going to enter both of our cars next year. Hopefully we'll actually have a chance of winning something. Either way, it was pretty fun.

We missed the bikini contest though.. we're both really pissed about that. I guess they started it early. We went to see Xmen and got back when the schedule said it was supposed to start. But it was already pretty much over. GRRRR!!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
RiceFest indeed......'lotta misguided folks out there. Must have been a good time though, I wish I could have been in town.

As far as my bro looking for another S13, I've stumbed upon a '97 integra for free. So, that'll be the next project car!

Look forward to seeing you guys over the 4th.

·
So... Yeah...
422 Posts
wow, looks like i didn't miss much i see 90 percent of those cars on the roads here daily.. most of them SUCK! who were the supra guys?? anyone know? sorry no ct26... but i am going to be picking up the entire exhaust side setup from and mkiv for 250 bucks tomorrow...

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,890 Posts
ARGAMEMENON said:
Since the wisco crew is going to be in this thread....anyone have a junk CT26 they could loan for a month or two??
I do. I'd have to get it from a friends house though.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
There use to be but they did mostly honda stuff. I don't know if they are still around or if the owner has or had MKIV supras. If he did though I never met him and I don't know anyone that did know that he had supras

·
So... Yeah...
422 Posts
ok that might might be it then a friend of mine was telling me about a guy in madison who had two supras, one was a black with a full blitz kit i guess.. nice. thanks guys.. so anyone know how to install a greddy BCC?(when i get my car back)

1 - 20 of 1427 Posts