Supra Forums banner

1401 - 1420 of 1429 Posts

·
GE with boltons ;)
894 Posts

·
GE with boltons ;)
894 Posts
Anybody know someone with a Silver TT 6spd? Briefly talked to the guy as he was leaving the WCEC meet and greet.... black wheels/polished lip

·
GE with boltons ;)
894 Posts
Selling my flat black XXR 521's that were on my supra when i got it.

18x8.5+25
18x10+25
They do clear TT brakes
No tires
$450 picked up, waupun, wi. 53963

·
GE with boltons ;)
894 Posts
Hope you guys are still alive....

·
Will work for Supra parts
624 Posts
Been a while since I posted in here, but anyone in Wisconsin looking to sell their Mk IV Supra? I'm in the market. Looking for a factory turbo, 6 speed car, stock, bpu, single turbo.... or whatever the case may be. Clean, accident free cars only please. Just looking for a lead, or a seller. Thanks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Guys, picked up my IP built '98 Built Auto 6766 car two months ago. I am in Madison.

Anyone else here in Madison or the surrounding area? Want to meet up?

·
2007 FSAE World Champion
1,304 Posts
I know a few cars up in the appleton, fond du lac and green bay area but not sure about Madison. What do you use the car for? What color 98?

·
Registered
54 Posts
It's a stock body red. Its a toy, so i drive it ti work when the mood strikes me and in wekends.

You guys ever meet up? Would defiently come up c to meet you in the valley.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Hey Guys, picked up my IP built '98 Built Auto 6766 car two months ago. I am in Madison.

Anyone else here in Madison or the surrounding area? Want to meet up?
Hey Phil, I think I ran into you a few months ago...I was the guy in the black TL at a stop light that said 'hi'.

The Madison Supra scene has been pretty quiet lately. Aside from an occasional non-turbo model floating around, I think your car has been the only turbo I've spotted in town for the past ~5 years.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Also in Madison.....There are no Supra's around anymore that I am aware of. Mine sold some time ago but I would love to see your beast sometime. I will check back in this thread periodically to see if there are meets being planned/attended.

The roads here are SO fucking bad. And everything is constantly under construction. That HAS to be frustrating in a Supra....

·
Lurker
23 Posts
On Wisconsin

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ive got a 93 mk4 tt 6spd bpu in Madison now, the season is basically over for me, the car is way too clean to mess with bad weather or salty roads... hit me up tho

·
Registered
440 Posts
I'm from MN and will be travelling to milwaukee the weekend of June 22nd. In need of an OEM Supra Rear bumper for my 96 Supra. Please PM me if you all have anything available. Thanks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just sain Whats Up from Eau Claire. There's 4 Supras in town that I know of. Not a common sight up here. A few of us made the run down to La Crosse this weekend for the WCEC show.

·
2007 FSAE World Champion
1,304 Posts
I'm late back to the party..............you still in Madison?
Josh, you are still around? You in Madison as well? You back in the Supra game after the foray into Vipers? Keep in touch with Jarek anymore?

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Josh, you are still around? You in Madison as well? You back in the Supra game after the foray into Vipers? Keep in touch with Jarek anymore?
I am in Madison yes. Not back in the Supra game. I got a c6 z06 now. I haven't spoken to Jarek in years. He kind of fell off the map. I still see Andrew regularly. If you're around we should get together sometime.

1401 - 1420 of 1429 Posts