Supra Forums banner

1421 - 1427 of 1427 Posts

·
2007 FSAE World Champion
1,277 Posts
Josh that sounds great. I should have my Supra up and running within the month here as I am changing over to a VVTi motor. Would be great to catch up with Andrew and yourself. I am currently up in the Neenah area but always up for a trip to Madison.

·
Premium Member
7,804 Posts
Josh that sounds great. I should have my Supra up and running within the month here as I am changing over to a VVTi motor. Would be great to catch up with Andrew and yourself. I am currently up in the Neenah area but always up for a trip to Madison.
Let me know when you're up and running. I'll try to check the forums more frequently. I know Andrew is still poking around the forums too. I was just at his house. We are going to his house to watch the UFC fights next weekend if you're around. Since there will be probably lots of booze probably not be driving the Z06, but I'm sure there will be lots of car talk. Also as a bonus watching car youtube videos on a 100" screen is both awesome when they're newer and kind of sad when you're trying to relive the glory days of the old Redline or other Supra classics haha

·
2007 FSAE World Champion
1,277 Posts
Josh, will do! This weekend wouldn't have worked for me since I was out on the water up in Waupaca. Looking like my car should be running on the VVTi probably by late September.

·
2007 FSAE World Champion
1,277 Posts
ahh the good ole days. My car should be running in the next week or two!

1421 - 1427 of 1427 Posts