Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Supra Shane
1,401 Posts
bigmike said:
LMAO.

what a smack in the face.. "just go"..
I know right.....im like "wtf just go?" Then I hear what sounds like a Boeing 747 taking off fly by me. I held my ground for a short period ;)

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
boostedsupratt said:
"only 720rwhp" haha..as if that's chump change. Your car is running good! :bigthumb:
Thanks

Shane car is moving pretty good.
I give him a lot of respect for coming out and having fun with us without all the drama. :bigthumb:

·
Supra Shane
1,401 Posts
MUSTANG WOLVERINE said:
Thanks

Shane car is moving pretty good.
I give him a lot of respect for coming out and having fun with us without all the drama. :bigthumb:

thank you sir....had fun :)

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
Anyone want to send the video to me? PM me howto. I can host it on my server. I cant view YouTube videos :(

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Shane1015 said:
I know right.....im like "wtf just go?" Then I hear what sounds like a Boeing 747 taking off fly by me. I held my ground for a short period ;)

i guess you have never actually heard a Boeing 747 take off before.

·
Working Hard for Stroker!
215 Posts
good job will, mad props :bigthumb:

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
braddman said:
Please post these videos in the correct section.
We have been posting LOCAL videos in the FL section for as far as I remember (and they seem to make it to video section aswell)....just how they post videos on drag racing section, drifting, etc........... :ugh2:

·
I'm back!
6,712 Posts
Everyone wants to see these videos, please post them in Multimedia...because normal Supra people don't go into Florida...I like the videos personally.. :)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts