Supra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an 88 supra turbo...my old turbo seals blew so the car had sat for a lil while but i finally put it back together with a gt35r. when i went to turn it on it kicks over but turns right off. if i give it some gas as im cranking it, it will start but wont run right at all until over about 2500 rpms. before the repair it ran fine even with a huge a/r compaired to the gt35r which has a smaller hot side...also my brake lights dont work, the switch under the pedal is fine already checked that. i was told it might be the circuit board in the back of the car and read i can bypass that some how but i would have a third brake light. i would rather have all three but ill be fine with just the two side ones.....dose anyone have any ideas or solutions for me i would be very greatful thank you...also i see everyone puts a lexus afm in thier car can someone give me a part number for one or tell me what year and model would work for me thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.