Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here it is it first started out wen i unhooked my battery right after i had it running. well i cleaned up some wwires and i got my obd2 to work again i made sure all my connections were solid. i also running that map ecu 2. well i went to start it and it didnt start it just kept cranking. so i unhooked the map ecu and bridge my timing wires. went to start it and the same happened. its getting fuel and getting spark. i also tried 2 cu think it was a bad ecu and nothing happened just kept cranking. i have checked everything.

·
Will work for Supra parts
624 Posts
What 'exactly' did you change? My guess is that whatever work you did to your car is the culprit. You'll just have to go back over everything you touched until you figure out what the problem is. Maybe you forgot something simple, or you have a bad wire connection.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i fixed my obd2 port cus it wasnt working then i tried to start it and it wouldnt start so i took what i did out and then tried to start it and it still wouldnt start. ive went over everything and nothing is bad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts