Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey are any of you Northeast guys heading up to the woodward dream cruise in Michigan. For those of you who have never been there it is by far the biggest car show/ cruise you will ever see. Over 90000 imports muscle cars and street rods that cruise and show off there cars for the whole week, the main day is Saturday August 20th but they seem to strech it out more and more every year. I have been going for the last 7 years and it gets better every year. To sum it all up picture a 16 mile :eatme:long eight lane road with cars parked anywhere and everywhere it is no less than a car lovers absolute dream world. I will be leaving from Scranton PA and heading up with my 93.5 anthracite supra on August 17 and staying until sunday the 21 if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Never been but seen the coverage. Looks like a blast. Much like OC MD cruise weekend but bigger...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Absolutely its really like nothing you have ever seen before. GM Ford and Dodge all have their own areas set up with their latest cars and more vendors than you can look at in a week. Definitely worth the drive I would love to get a few supra guys out there

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'll be there with my 93.5 6-speed... I'd love to meet up; never seen an anthracite in person before.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Im usually park in the gas station in royal oak right across from the shoping center where dodge is set up but we will be there from Thursday to Saturday
What time are you planning to hang out in that location on those days? Do you remember what the name of the gas station is?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.