Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got my jets in today so i re-did the nozzle again (its a PITA) filled up my bottle again. I used it all up the first time spraying with no jets :rolleyes: After it was all together i heated up the bottle got it to 950-1000psi and took it out for a little test run did a 75 spurt DAMN that felt good!!! decided to flip on the other 75 and GOOD LORD HERE WE GO!!!

for the race with my friend IROC see the kills section :D

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
your sig is too big man !

·
Hardtopper
235 Posts
Have you heard anything about that NOS direct port system? The description on the powerhouse and mvp websites say I should have a upgraded fuel system. Do you think a 125 shot from that kit needs it? The kit seems like its a good deal... just curious as to what shot I can run off that sucker.

Thanks

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Direct port just means that you have a fogger nozzle for each cylinder. IMO, the stock pump will be pushed pretty hard to run a 125 shot.... I would upgrade the pump and then you won't have any worries.

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Call Lar at SP he can get you a Walbro for $140 shipped :D thats what im usin

D

·
0 Posts
What nitrous kit is that? I am planning to get some juice pretty soon in my supra N/A- what do you guys recomend for a safe setup- and what is the difference between wet,dry, and direrct port? What kind of numbers could i expect to run? Thanks!

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Dry kits inject nitrous into the intake, and have some sort of mechanism to make the injectors put out additional fuel (usually by raising fuel pressure). IMO don't get a dry kit. Wet kits inject both nitrous and fuel into the intake, and you can alter the flow of either (to tune the mixture) by changing jets. If you are gonna run a small shot (100hp or less) you can use a single fogger. Of you want to run a big shot a direct port kit is recommended, so the delivery to each cylinder is more even. You can run a 150hp shot without really worrying about anything (as long as you are jetted correctly and have a upgraded fuel pump). Probably 200hp is not out of the question..... depending on how tired your engine is.

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
93msb, can you tell approximately how much this nitrous kit cost you? thanks

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well the only other person to beat the deal i got is our own Dave H. :D I got all the lines and solenoids for 100 i got a bottle for 100 ~25 for the jets another ~25 for electrical items wires/loom/switches/etc... and $30 for a bottle fill. All in all ~$280 :)

D

·
0 Posts
Well, what KIT should i buy- that is similar in power to the one you bought?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts