Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O man guys, im so excited. Yesterday i came across something special. I was looking in the local papers for a supra (never one anround here) b/c i was bored and i found it. A '95 Supra N/A. Its red with black leather, targa top, auto (damnit), with chrome TT 17(?) in wheels, and a bomex body kit. Im not to crazy about the body kit, but its like the one the little blue supra logo for this site has. It is in great condition mech. and cosmetically, and it has 124K on it. The only want $9,200 for it. I am so happy to find one LOCAL thats just about perfect. I wanted a N/A and an auto for the fiancee to drive to. Im going to my bank today. :D

·
MKIV TT Sell-OUT
176 Posts
:bigok: congradulations!!!!! MKIV for under 10 grand. who on earth would think that you got it for such a price after one look at the car!??!! i got my 93.5NA for 13.5K w/ 80k miles on it if you want to compare. well, good luck with the car, hope everything goes well. (i think it was a good choice to get her an NA Supra over a TT, cuz..:D ,i was actually thinking about handing my Supra over to my girl and getting a TT:devil: )

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah thanks man, i waas really really surprised to find one to. And its veyr close to my house, thats even better, no fee's to get it shipped to me. My fiancee will probably steal it all the time tho :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats man! $9200, damn. I got my 94 for 11,500 with a F-ked up paint job. You got a steal man.

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,249 Posts
you guys suck!!

:D

mine was 18 grand!!! (39k miles though...so i guess that demands a premium)) that was last year. has 48,0XX on it now.
congrats to you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts