Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres some pics

Reactions: Turkish

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
looks good... sux that it's almost completly blocked by the damn crap up there.. it would be bad ass to make a center cover like the 1jz/2jz

·
1JZ BLING!
2,747 Posts
that's very nice

you should take a wire brush to that throttle linkage, it is killing the look.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ckanderson said:
looks good... sux that it's almost completly blocked by the damn crap up there.. it would be bad ass to make a center cover like the 1jz/2jz

yeah i know, i wish i had LS1/MKIV like coils so that damn coilpack wouldnt kill the look.

and i agree with ya SLim :) i need to do something with that throttle linkage...in due time. i gotta change oil, tranny fluid etc. late rtonite.

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
NegativeGeForce said:
too bad u gotta stick ur head in the engine bay to appreciate it
Exactly. I was gonna get the mirror finish but since its not very visable I think I'm gonna go with the regular stainless finish. Looks good though Johnny, hit that throttle linkage with some paint or something. :bigthumb:

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
I live in a giant bucket.
1,237 Posts
Larry_A said:
What cover? Can't see shi+ down there, LOL.

I removed mine long ago...so much easier to keep the area clean.
Exactly What I did. I put some custom Accell 8mm spark plug wires on there and tossed that POS.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I got a question for ya Johnny D, did you have to grind down the front piece right infront of the allen wrench bolt on yours to make the cover fit, cause I got the same one in mirror finish as well and when I went to install it it was too long on both sides and it would of had to go under the valve covers.......does that make any sense at all???

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mkiiikid89 said:
I got a question for ya Johnny D, did you have to grind down the front piece right infront of the allen wrench bolt on yours to make the cover fit, cause I got the same one in mirror finish as well and when I went to install it it was too long on both sides and it would of had to go under the valve covers.......does that make any sense at all???

it makes sense...however, i didnt have to grind any of it down. It fit perfectly, actually.

the only issue i have with it..which really isnt much of an issue is that the long bolt that goes into the throttle plate and through the spark plug valley cover doesnt square up. so, i didnt put it in..im not really worried about it. the entire throttle deally is on there tight.

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mkiiikid89 said:
intresting...mine was opposite, the long bolt on the throttle that goe sin there fit perfectly....different batch I guess?

probably..but id rather have my problem than yours. :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts