Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
w00t nice find :D are you going to paint it yellow too? get pics up when its done :bigthumb:

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
Suze... you suck! you out bid me!! ;)

jk, are you gonna make this one have the lights popped up too? i think you should do this one with the lights down. itll be cool !

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep she's gonna be yellow and headlights down... i'm terrible at cutting them out LOL

gotta make sure i'm not all shakey when i paint the engine too haha

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
hey, you should try to use toothpicks for the fine detail work. take the pointy end of the tooth pick and dab it into the paint that is left on the inside of the lids of the paint bottles.

i was able to paint the embossed badging and raised hashmarks on guages and dashboards on my other models. it looks the business!

you can basically use the toothpick as a fine point paint marker. works great.

if you want, i can show you how when you come and help me put my soarer model together ;)

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey yea that's a damn fine idea.. i'll try that :D

lol i think u'll have ur soarer well put together by the time i get there hehe

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well if i do magically come across another one with an engine i'll hook you up hehe ;)

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
hey sport... who knows, i may end up sitting onthis model for quite a while. but the sooner you sort out your finances, the better ;) it shoudnt take that long to make the money you need for the trip... especially if you sell a car or 2 heheh

1 - 15 of 15 Posts