Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
i <3 fitness chicks
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so we are finally making progress on my motor thanks to Genna (HiPsi) and Kevin (Mello). A HUGE thanks goes out to them! Anyway, i got excited just looking at it so i decided to snap some pics. Man i have a lot of pics on here... Let me know what you think.

These guys have their game faces on... Or maybe thats just the propane heater getting to them............

·
i <3 fitness chicks
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hawkeye said:
Man would I love to have that kind of help on my car. Owners of two of the most powerful 7m's around...
You said it. They have come through for me on more things than you could imagine :) A HUGE help.

Brian - Even though you dont have a whip i'll still come and pick you up and we'll go pimpin and find some rhs. :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,409 Posts
thats fuckin awesome...

did you paint your car??

·
when this baby hits 88mph
2,198 Posts
lookin good john!
lol at kevin- he looks so intense. wearin the gloves and all ;)

dave

·
664 rwhp / 590 rwtqe
1,868 Posts
Dude, the mix of the propane heater and carb cleaner owned me. I thought I was working on a B16 at one point.

·
i <3 fitness chicks
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dbsupra said:
lol at kevin- he looks so intense. wearin the gloves and all ;)

dave
LOL - I think he was just pissed because he had to take off the intake manifold 3 times after tightening it all the way. Injectors were having a problem sealing... Either that or we ran out of that Woodchuck Cider crap...

·
fbody to supra to fbody
2,015 Posts
lookin good dude! that's cool that kevin and genna offered to help you out. good luck with the rest...

-J

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,083 Posts
Pretty awesome John, that open wastegate's gonna own all! Man i can't believe how far you have gone with that car since you bought it! Can't wait to see it finished!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts