Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hah Anyone want to hook me up with a lift and tranny jack? I have the damn parts I need I just don't have anywhere to do the work.. Granted I have someone I can somewhat trust who will do it for $300 (rear main seal and pilot bearing) but.. he's REALLY busy all the time..
Wish I could just do it myself.. thought about getting a job doing the mechanic thing again but I don't think I could handle doing it and going to the academy..
Any help or advice would be cool.. and no.. i'm not using jack stands and a jack..

Reactions: SupraMan1990

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Keep in mind. Whoever gives her this gets to hang out with her attractive self all day. +1 because I feel like being generous today.

·
always in the garage
73 Posts
yeah nikki im a mechanic for an acura dealership in tenn. if you are interested in coming here i could maybe run it through the shop. if your interested you can email me or call 423-361-4847.

later rick

·
Moderator, Live life to the fulllest
1,764 Posts
Nikki, you are more than welcome to use my dads lift here at home. The only problem is that its in VA and i dont know if you want to drive that far. IM me or somthing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts