Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody know how fast is world fastest TRD WB MKIV Supra?

·
Boost Junkie
12,616 Posts
World's fastest? Big Red went like 240mph at the Texas Mile back in 2009-2010 I believe. Built by AutoBahn and JRD Tuning.

Steve K.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Somebody know how fast is world fastest TRD WB MKIV Supra?
fastest supra is E.Kanoo .... who gives a fuck if WB or not ... no one

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
World's fastest? Big Red went like 240mph at the Texas Mile back in 2009-2010 I believe. Built by AutoBahn and JRD Tuning.

Steve K.
What ever happened to that car?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for sooo politely responses.. =DDDD Yes, I meant fastest on drag strip. Mr reddeerTT I hope You do not must answer if You can not say anything intelligent. Please. I like to know who have the quickest widebody Supra.. I know I'm really not the fastest one but like to know who is. Often widebody owners races less and more show and that's interesting to see..

Sincerely,
Matti

·
Registered
102 Posts
I am interested to know who has the worlds fastest supra with 86ml of water in their windscreen washer bottle.

·
Administrator
8,803 Posts
I am interested to know who has the worlds fastest supra with 86ml of water in their windscreen washer bottle.
The metric systems the tool of the devil...my car gets 40 rods to the hogs head and that's the way I like it.

·
Boost Junkie
12,616 Posts
What ever happened to that car?
He still has it. It's been hibernating for years down there in Houston. I hope he gets it out for TX2K. It needs to be driven.

Steve

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I wanna know who has the fastest supra with rear wiper delete and a half tank of fuel .... while driving with their windows down ....

NOBODY CARES LOL a supra is a supra is a supra ... regardless of the bodykit you put on it or not ... get a friggen clue

·
JetFire
5,383 Posts
OP what times did you run, it's obvious you have a WB and want to claim fastest WB no?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys, Yes I really know Supra is Supra.. I know many guys comparing their Supras like fastest irs, fastest automatic, fastest manual, fastest full weight.. I did 60ft/1.52sec, quartermile/ 9.189sec with 156mph and that was in second test.. So I try to beat under 9sec time in next summer. Car is real street car and weight 3600lbs. And yes I know You have a lot faster cars but this is my hobby.. :) So calm down please haha..

·
Registered
187 Posts
I wanna know who has the fastest supra with rear wiper delete and a half tank of fuel .... while driving with their windows down ....

NOBODY CARES LOL a supra is a supra is a supra ... regardless of the bodykit you put on it or not ... get a friggen clue
Good grief. Go take your meds and calm down. The guy asked a simple question. If you don't know the answer (which you obviously don't) just move along. This site is slow enough. Why be a complete jerk and drive people away from it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts