Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monday - I was sent to the Washington hospital for OD on Morphine (the project i was working on) i was bleeding non stop for my nose..got home at 2 am in the morning... released.

Wednesday - I had severe allergy attack from this food i ate, i broke out rash everywhere, face swollen , nose passage blocked, throat started to close up from the swelling. could not breath.. disagnosised with anaphylaxis.... left ER at 4 am in the morning

Friday- Selling iphone 3gs at target, talked to a girl on the phone so i thougth it was safe, instead her black bf shows up with her .. pointed a 9mm to my head in target parking lot at 12:00pm.. during lunch right accross chp station.

what else can go wrong for me this week?>...

fuck...fuck fuck

· Ruff Rydahs
2,132 Posts
Monday - I was sent to the Washington hospital for OD on Morphine (the project i was working on) i was bleeding non stop for my nose..got home at 2 am in the morning... released.

Wednesday - I had severe allergy attack from this food i ate, i broke out rash everywhere, face swollen , nose passage blocked, throat started to close up from the swelling. could not breath.. disagnosised with anaphylaxis.... left ER at 4 am in the morning

Friday- Selling iphone 3gs at target, talked to a girl on the phone so i thougth it was safe, instead her black bf shows up with her .. pointed a 9mm to my head in target parking lot at 12:00pm.. during lunch right accross chp station.

fuck...fuck fuck
holy shiet

· Registered
46 Posts
There is still another day this week.

Do not stand behind any of the dynoed cars tomorrow. With your luck, it will backfire and a big flame will burn off your hair.

· Registered
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
damn dood...glad to hear you safe man...people gettin' reckless nowdays with this fucked up economy. you was sellin the 3gs on Craigs or something?
yea i was selling my 3gs on cl...

lesson learned,...meet up at police station next time..

im hella depressed right now, hopefuly tomorrows meat will be a blast

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.