Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a nice spare CT-26 turbo off a JDM motor with about 30-40K on it.
About how much is it to upgrade it and what do they do, the compressor?
What could I expect from it performance wise?
I am about to put it up for sale, asking $200 shipped if not worth it to upgrade.

·
Boost Dealer
980 Posts
Duane is right. But it costs more $$. I can help if you want, email me. But a CT-26 will be
around $650 to get done right, and a new aftermarket turbo can cost from $1000-$1600

Jeff
[email protected]

·
Boost Dealer
980 Posts
Steady Boostin' said:
my buddy got a fully built t67 from someone brand new i believe for 850 shipped.

Really? $850 is right for a T67...

But the manifold/wastegate/adapters/downpipe ups the cost to $1000-$1600
easily, since the T67 doesn't bolt to the stock manifold.

Jeff

·
Project:: Reaper
1,401 Posts
well yea i know it doesn't bolt up i thought the 1000 to 1600 was just the turbo my bad.

Hey BTW jeff we got the t'netics WG sticking problem fixed. just to let you know. we used a 5/16 SS rod from home depot. and cut and welded and BAM works great now. now i need a BOV and IC piping cause its surging like CRAZY!!

anyway sorry bout rambling.

back on topic.....the upgraded ct is worth it in a way but at the sametime might as well go all out.

·
Boost Dealer
980 Posts
Steady Boostin' said:
well yea i know it doesn't bolt up i thought the 1000 to 1600 was just the turbo my bad.

Hey BTW jeff we got the t'netics WG sticking problem fixed. just to let you know. we used a 5/16 SS rod from home depot. and cut and welded and BAM works great now. now i need a BOV and IC piping cause its surging like CRAZY!!

anyway sorry bout rambling.

back on topic.....the upgraded ct is worth it in a way but at the sametime might as well go all out.

FANTASTIC! Told you it was easy :cool:. But seriously, If you need a turbo for a MKIII
you should talk to me. I will help you find the right setup. email or PM me your
phone number. I have free long distance, and I'll call ya back :cool:.

Jeff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts