Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it worth 25k? It has 50k miles on it. 1 Owner. Black on Tan. Targa Top. Havent seen it yet. Has been repaired and everything. Dealership bought the car from insurance company. Is this a bad choice for a supra to buy? Im selling my 2001 Acura CL TypeS for way more than i should get. So i cant pass up the sell im going to do, but i cant sell something as nice as i have and then end up getting a shitty supra. ya know? Thanks in advance :)

·
776 Posts
i wouldn't buy a rebuilt title for that amount. I say pass it up because you can find clean title supras with around the same mileage or less for that price.

·
Administrator
17,224 Posts
NO WAY! To pay $20k for a rebuilt car with that kind of mileage would be wrong...to consider $25k is insane.

The reason why? Resale value...pure and simple. If you need to get out of the car fast, it doesn't matter that it's in great shape...it matters that it has a salvage title. I'd pass on that deal! :)

·
Retired Admin
597 Posts
Maybe $17k at most. However, if it's the car you want and you don't intend on selling it (or being put in a financial position where you would have to), you might consider buying it.

Just be patient and the right car will come along.

Brittany

1 - 4 of 4 Posts