Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a 92 Supra Turbo for sale localy, with a recently rebuilt engine. It was rebuilt with a MHG, and mkiv forged pistons. The body has 118,000 miles. Sun roof, and cloth interior. Body is in decent condition with a few dings and scrapes, but the mirrors were smashed off and replaced with white ones, rest of body is red. Everything excluding the HG, and pistons is stock. They are asking $8100, which I think is a bit high, what do ya'll think?

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
are the hardtops that rare?? I have 3 freinds w/ mkiii's in the works they are all targa... and they always rag on me for it... I really dont care, except for those nice pre summer days!!!... I havent even driven mine yet, just working on it...

id pay 8100 for a running sup LOL!!!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yes, I like the sunroof, would be nice in the summer. I think If I went to him with cash, he'd go down a little. I need to make sure I have enough money for a new intake and exhaust, before to long. And also a new paint job. I will ask him if he has any receits/paperwork for the engine though. Oh, and it's also auto.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts