Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just figured I would give you guys a quick post about my thoughts and comments on the Wotm 4inch dp/mid . Just installed them on my car this past weekend. I am running the Titanium exhuast too btw. As i stated when i got them a few months ago. Quality is exceptional. I am going to be honest....trying to fit all 3 pieces together laying on my back trying to connect vbands was a PIA lol Took 3 of us and about an hour or 2 to get it all right. But when all is said and done.....it clears absolutely everything. Its so close to a few things but does not hit or touch at all. Only place i have is about 1 inch of my dp is up on the padded area of the firwall at very bottom of car right before it flares out for midpipe......but i am sure with a little maneuvering that can be corrected as well. there was also a small heat shield type thing at very bottom of car i removed as well. You dont have too...but it may have touched and i didnt feel like having a rattle if it did. Just once we finally got it all lined up i didnt feel like messing with it. But it has higher ground clearance then my previous 3.5 inch dp/mid. It is very tight and fits up under car incredibly. I was surprised myself it fit so well. So for those who are or were wondering how it fit and if it cleared everything....i figured i would give an update.

Tony

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Tony, I'm glad you are very happy with it! If you need anything else let me know!

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,783 Posts
You're an animal...better button up that car before Mother Nature puts the big hurt down on the NE - !!!

·
Premium Member
4,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jay:
You have not seen the animal come alive yet.....trust me :) I hope i can get it all squared away before winter truly comes.

greg: Well kinda hard to answer this one since.....i pretty much just changed my whole entire setup ( motor , turbo, head etc etc. So i cannot give any comparisons unfortunately.

Silvino: I will try to get some pics for ya when i have car up in air changing the oil very soon.

·
resident smart ass
486 Posts
How close is it to the firewall near the main wireharness? MY car spontaniously combusted in that area and it was thought to be due to some major heat from the DP. Honestly no one could come up with a reason.. either way I am going with the same set up soon (isnt everyone) and might be a bit concerend about that area.

give a run down of your set up too for us if oyu dont mind would ya./

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
As soon as I get a car with one to fab one off of:) BL says it can't be done though

·
The new #1 Hardtopper
1,570 Posts
WOTM said:
As soon as I get a car with one to fab one off of:) BL says it can't be done though
So all you really need is a GReddy or BL header to fab this off of correct?
I might be able to send my GReddy header down if its done in a timely manner and you have a turbo you can throw on it just to fab it up.
PM me!
Brian

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
I need your header on a car to fab it:) If I can get enough people to commit to buying a 4in for the BL and Greddy Kits I'll take my setup off, and put your header on my car to fab one!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
WOTM said:
I need your header on a car to fab it:) If I can get enough people to commit to buying a 4in for the BL and Greddy Kits I'll take my setup off, and put your header on my car to fab one!
Ryan, I think with the increasing popularity of BL kits, you'd probably have a hot item on your hands. I know that I'd be picking up a set for sure, after I get my actual single kit of course :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,636 Posts
I'd be interested in a 4inch DP for the Greddy T78 setup. for that matter a 3.5inch with a flex joint would be a step up! I'm half tempted to sell off my T78 and switch kits :D

·
Banned
5,062 Posts
WOTM said:
That would be a good choice:)
i'm interested in the 4" MP/DP for the BL Setup.....count me in.

vnt
;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts