Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of the WOTM T6 Manifold and the Virtual Works T6 Single Turbo Manifolds. All come standard with the Tial 44mm V Band Gate Flange!

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
WOTM is an authorized Virtual Works Distributor for their entire line of parts as well!

·
Old School
4,092 Posts
Is that a merged collector on the VW manifold?

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pricing is on my site under Toyota, Supra, Turbo Kits.... I appologize for the site. It's getting all redone VERY soon!

·
Banned
4,144 Posts
Awesome Ryan! :) I had gotten mine from Larry back this time last year before you guys had made these. One thing though is because of the size and weight of the turbo, people should know tht they will need to add a brace to the block. Eventually the turbo will start to sag that manifold downwards.

Eric

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
so how big a turbo will fit on that bitch? i guess i could up grade again... lol... i love there manifold, :)

·
Registered
365 Posts
cowboy bebop said:
Awesome Ryan! :) I had gotten mine from Larry back this time last year before you guys had made these. One thing though is because of the size and weight of the turbo, people should know tht they will need to add a brace to the block. Eventually the turbo will start to sag that manifold downwards.

Eric
You do not have to brace the VW header, It is made from very thick material that does not need to be braced. All of VW headers are made from thicker material than most other headers and have never had to be braced to support there turbo's

·
Banned
4,144 Posts
The GT47 series of turbos weighs in at around 60lbs, so you can imagine what will happen when the pipes glow bright orange. That combined with the fact that the turbos placement are only a hair from the shocktower. But it's not my car, so good luck with that. A brace is about a dollar to buy and make, and overall is cheap insurance. But good luck anyways.

Eric

·
Bad Karma Supra
2,784 Posts
WOTM T6 header...fitment is amazing. Only had to mod the lower waterneck...upper is fine. The header / turbo literally bolted right on :D

Please excuse my nasty engine bay ;)

No, the vacum line(s) didn't stay like this!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts