Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Strange Aluminum Brakes - Complete setup that you can't get anywhere WITH the -3 stainless lines and fittings. All hardware included for a truely easy install. The rear brackets have also been modded so you don't have to pull the hubs, do bearings etc. The way I have them setup you can install them VERY quickly and be ready to roll. They have 1 full pass at the track and a few street stops and that's it. Perfect shape of course. You have to cut off the lower rear mounting ear for the stock brakes. If the buyer wants I can trade mine for yours. This setup sheds 70lbs from NA brakes!!!! $1490 shipped for everything!

Supra Twin Turbo USDM 2jZ Long Block. Stock off a show car, 50k miles, perfect shape, compressions and leaks down perfect ready to ship $4000obo

TRD Twin Disk Clutch - Used for 1000 miles $1000

HKS 264 Cams Brand New $700 shipped

AEM EMS 1.11 EMS only $1300 shipped

T04R Turbo Kit Brand new - Turbo is polished $4000

Stock TT Calipers Fronts only - $400 for a pair

6spd Wiring Harness $650

RMM Front Lip Spoiler Painted White $300 shipped

4-Row Greddy Core - Needs some repair work on the intake side $750 shipped

WOTM Single Turbo Manifold - 321 Stainless, Tial 44mm Gate Flange, Customer swapped for a T6 kit instead. Manifold is brand new $1150

HKS Hiper Max Coilovers basically brand new, installed and taken off - $1500obo

18in Antera Wheels - Chrome with new Michelin Pilot Tires $2000obo

Weld Alumastar Rear Wheels BRAND NEW with Brand new Mickey Thompson ET Radials 325/50/15's. I used them in TX for the Dyno and that's it. NO track passes, no burnouts, nothing. There are some rubbing marks on the tires but they are on the outside and are perfectly fine. $1200 shipped

I'll have more posted up soon!

E-mail [email protected] with any inquiries. AVOID PM'S!!!!

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nothing. You can upgrade software for FREE anytime. It's all available on AEM's site!

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nothing. I am supplying everything you need to run the Strange Brakes. 100% of the parts. You can use your same studs and bolt the wheels right back on

·
Bad RSP supra
1,089 Posts
Ryan would you be interested in brand new stock sized brembo slotted rotors, used stock tt calipers, and brand new stock pads? plus cash for the strange brake set up?

and i maybe interested in the rims and tires is this the same set-up that you go down the track with? and how much are the skinnys and rims for up front new?

thanks.

·
Addicted to // TRD
288 Posts
Oh my god, I've been looking for RMM/WW Lip for awhile with no luck. I just bought one RMM lip and just paint it to match with my Supra. Now I saw your post with RMM lip painted white, it sure make me feel alot better. Bad timing or what? :)

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Pics of the lip? Is it the 97-98 white or the 93-96 white? I believe they are two different colors. Pics to [email protected] and dibs. If all checks out ok, I may take this.

-Mark

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Same brake setup I just had in Tx yes. Also the same brakes Dana and Larry from SP run.

New front alumastars like mine are around $410a wheel and about $140 for tires.

I don't need any TT brake parts as I already have a complete set. Let me know on the Strange setup though!

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
93BlueTurbo said:
Pics of the lip? Is it the 97-98 white or the 93-96 white? I believe they are two different colors. Pics to [email protected] and dibs. If all checks out ok, I may take this.

-Mark

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Cams should be SOLD!

Exhaust manifold, maybe alittle bit! E-mail me!

·
Registered
388 Posts
I will take the VPC.... What chip is with it for injector size ?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts