Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 621 Posts

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

NEW UPDATE:

THE EVENT IS LOCKED DOWN FOR OCT 11th FROM 6PM to 12AM.

I HAVE PAID FOR A 100% GLUED/VHT TRACK ALL THE WAY UP AND DOWN BOTH LANES!!!

Concessions will be open at the track. It's a done deal so make your flights and make plans to come out and watch some of the nicest and quickest/fastest street cars in the country race!!!!

It's time for our first Drag Invitational!

Date: Oct 11-13th Speedworld in Phoenix, AZ. Good Temps and a nice track

We are going to have a private track rental, guranteed track prep with a purchased barrell of VHT. We also own a Dyno in Tucson and can have a Dyno Competition as well before or after the track!

$100 a head per racer for all racers

$250 a person for all 6spd entrants, 100% Payback

$250 a person for all auto entrants, 100% Payback

Rules are:

Run what you brung. No weight rules, no tire rules, no BS. Factory 6spd Supra trannies for all 6spd entrants, no dog boxes. Glides, TH400's and Built Toyota Autos for all autos.

WOTM will be a primary sponsor

Verified 6spd Entrants so far:

1. Ryan Woon (8.62 and 172mph)
2. Cody Phillips (8.80 and 167mph)
3. Jon Pratkanis (8.99 and 159mph)
4. Darin Dichaira (9.00 and 157mph)
5. Dan McCugin
6. Stacey Barnett (9.0 and 172mph)
7. Eric Hinckley
8. David Stephens
9. Jimmy (Fast Supra)
10. Saad Saad (Supra)
11. Saad Saad (Viper)
12. Stacey Barnett Supra
13. SW driving Chris Johnson's car
14. Tommy Banh
15. Henry Nguyen
16. Stephane Courcelle

Auto Entrants:
1. Boost Logic (7.8 and 187mph)
2. 1st Upholstery/WOTM auto (8.45 and 167mph)
3. Virtual Works (8.28 and 174mph)
4. Jeff Manning
5. Rrev Tim's Supra [email protected]
6. Brett Todd [email protected]
7. John Galina [email protected]+ GN
8. Duy ([email protected]+)
9. Patrick (8sec Auto from Rrev)
10. Ross Baird (8sec Supra from Dynosaur Motorsports)
11. Injected Performance 350Z (1200rwhp)
12. Injected Performance Supra

For all other information contact Ryan Woon at [email protected]

We would like to extend invites to:

Rrev Motorsports (Coming)
Jamie Carter and Don from AP
Chris Johnson's 1485rwhp car with SW Driving (Coming)
Stephane Courcelle (Coming)
Henry Nguyen (Coming)
Tommy Banh (Coming)
Sound Performance (Sweet and Sour Supra)
TONY MELBER
Saad Saad (Coming)
Brett Todd (Coming)
AAP
Paul Efantis (MAYBE)

We'll add to the invite list as time goes on. If anyone wants to run e-mail me.

YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND YOUR ENTRY MONEY BEFORE THE ACTUAL EVENT TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT. PM me for details on that.

Tentative Schedule:

WOTM invitational Schedule:

Thursday:

5-5:30pm everyone racing needs to be at the track and ready to enter and go through tech

6-12am all the action will take place, and possibly until 2am now so we have even more time

Friday:

12-1 We will have a get together at F1 Race Factory so everyone can race go karts, hang out, take a group photo and socialize. I am trying to rent one of their big rooms for all of us

6-7 We will have a group Dinner

Friday 10pm-2am we party like Rock Stars in Scottsdale

Saturday:

10am- Golf for all the Golfers

Saturday Night:

Some fun on the 101 and 202 in Mexico?

This is all I have setup so far. I wanted it to be a chill event focused on racing and not so much on ten million events and places to be.

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
I think this is an awesome idea, this gives us an opportunity to have a big event that is 100% dedicated to drag racing and have all the big dawgs in one place with a private track.

I personally can't wait to line up with all these "legends" and see what they're made of :).

I'll be ready, will you????

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Where is Saad what's he been doing? Haven't seen nor heard about him in a while.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Cody, you show me the link, but my name isnt even on the list..whats up with that!

But, this looks very interesting!!..Anywhere I could leave a truck/trailer since this is right close to vegas so I don't have to drive from Idaho to AZ and back..then Idaho to vegas the week after ha.

Ill see what I have going on though, this would be a fun race if everyone shows up!

Brett

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Where is Saad what's he been doing? Haven't seen nor heard about him in a while.
Ditto....I miss having him around here stirring things up.

Great idea on holding this event, a big thumbs up. It should make for some interesting racing and a whole bunch of trash talking :)

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stacey will be racing his Viper than runs 8's. He doesn't own a Supra any longer.

·
Motec - Race Smart
1,086 Posts
Can't wait to finally line up with Woon, Cody and JP. You guys are all going down! Sucks that I have to drive all the way across the country to race you guys, but if the track prep is good and I'll finally get a chance to line up with you assholes then it will be worth it.:)

-Darin

·
Premium Member
1,795 Posts
Can't wait to finally line up with Woon, Cody and JP. You guys are all going down! Sucks that I have to drive all the way across the country to race you guys, but if the track prep is good and I'll finally get a chance to line up with you assholes then it will be worth it.:)

-Darin
You better get that Motec tuned up and change out the sneaky Pete for a 10 pounder :) :) :).

That dogbox can stay in Whorelando as well beeeeeeotch

·
8 sec supra chick!
2,753 Posts
Haha.. Nice pic JP...

Anyways sounds like a fun event.. I might have to come out to watch!

·
Registered
551 Posts
why was saad at pir? wtf. and all i wanna know, are fans aloud? sounds to be the biggest, best thing to ever hit this shitty town.

cant wait to see all these big boys here. wow.

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Sounds like just the thing the Supra community needs to jump start drag racing again! Good luck, be safe and have fun guys! :bigok:
Peter

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
damn that will be sick, those will be some very serious racing, i think i will have to go just to see it. those are all the heavy hitters in one place.

will Saad Saad have something for Woon?
will Darin take Woons crown?
will Titan take down BoostLogic to avenge TX2k7?

only time will tell... this is exciting.

1 - 20 of 621 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.