Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vigilante Toyo Tech
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called but no answer so i descided to make a post.

The T6 manifold you guys sell (Your WOTM one, not the VWR) interests me but i have a few questions for you.

1. Its price the same as the VWR, anything to say in your defense about yours being better/comparative?
- What about yours compared to SP, or Full race?

2. Does it require buying $550 worth of moddifed water necks and piping?

3. Do you have any pics of this manifold mounted in a supra? How close is it to the strut tower is what i really want to see ;)

Thanks in advance guys.

-brad

·
Registered
9,736 Posts
I called but no answer so i descided to make a post.

The T6 manifold you guys sell (Your WOTM one, not the VWR) interests me but i have a few questions for you.

1. Its price the same as the VWR, anything to say in your defense about yours being better/comparative?
- What about yours compared to SP, or Full race?

2. Does it require buying $550 worth of moddifed water necks and piping?

3. Do you have any pics of this manifold mounted in a supra? How close is it to the strut tower is what i really want to see ;)

Thanks in advance guys.

-brad
I run one so I will answer some of your questions

1) ???? I will let Ryan answer this one, but the SP one looks identical.

2) I cut down my lower waterneck to clear the IC piping, the top I just had the nipples welded shut

3) here is a pic...sorry for the shitty quality and not being cleaned up but it was taken RIGHT after getting finished with the install.

·
19in 795R HRE's FTW....
6,305 Posts
1. Just a bit cheaper than the VWR. Ours works very well but they are pain to make them one at a time so its easier to just sell the VWR. VWR sponsored my car with a kit last year as well so most people want what's on my car.

2. No you can run the factory neck

3. I do but I'll have to do some searching

·
Registered
9,736 Posts
Here is a pic of just the manifold mounted, not sure if that was what you were asking for....

·
Vigilante Toyo Tech
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I run one so I will answer some of your questions

1) ???? I will let Ryan answer this one, but the SP one looks identical.

2) I cut down my lower waterneck to clear the IC piping, the top I just had the nipples welded shut

3) here is a pic...sorry for the shitty quality and not being cleaned up but it was taken RIGHT after getting finished with the install.

THANK YOU FOR THE PIC!

Yes, i'll cut my nipples down and weld them shut.

-Brad

I'll be making a decision soon on what one to buy.

thanks for the quick reply!

·
Vigilante Toyo Tech
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is a pic of just the manifold mounted, not sure if that was what you were asking for....

Hotsoup,

the first pic was good enough, i wanted to see how close to the strut tower the turbo was.

thanks again for the pic!

-brad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts