Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm considering selling my entire na-t setup and seeing if anyone is interested in buying it. I am not decided on selling it yet though because I'm not sure of my plans yet -- rebuild or swap.

So if I do sell it, anyone interested in buying it?

It will most likely include the following parts (pics below):
DaveH manifold
PT61 turbo
DaveH downpipe and midpipe
Tial 38mm wastegate with dumppipe
DaveH oil feed and return lines
HKS bov mounted on the 2" HKS pipe with the flange
lexus union bolt
hoses, breather, clamps, and little things needed for these parts
Cometic 2mm headgasket (brand NEW)
ARP head studs (brand NEW)
I spent $2600 total

I don't plan to part it out. The parts have scratches (on the HKS bov because I had a hard time clamping it to the flange) and signs of being used (chrome paint on turbo manifold were gone in two weeks to show the bare iron). I have used the parts for around 500-600 miles and only once @ WOT,about 10x @ 50-70% throttle, and the rest of the time in no boost or very minimal. I have always let the turbo cool down before shutting it down.

This will include almost everything needed except the parts mentioned below. This should be good for whatever power your transmission can hold. The turbo is rated at 650hp max on www.precisionturbo.com and the Cometic is rated at under 600whp max in this thread. Considering that I spent $2000 on just the DaveH kit and $600 on the rest, I will set the price to $2200 FIRM with local pick-up only in the Bay Area.

It will not include the stock tt intercooler, pipes, HKS AFR, and Apex'i air filter because I plan to re-use these. That's if someone is interested in buying the na-t setup, which would help me decide on what to do -- the rebuild or the swap. Oh yeah, and let the lexus sc300/gs people know too, thanks!

Pics of specific parts available upon request.

Edit: better pics without the ebay heat wrap:

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:doh:

so no one?

any reasons? ie price too high, emissions, etc

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
price on the turbo??

what size flange does it use?

AR???

do you think it could be modded to be a tad bigger??

-mike

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
AR ratio is .63, .85

hmm, not sure what size flange it is, but it uses a 3-bolt pattern for the manifold, and it's 3" for the exhaust and compressor housing and 2" for the outlet

and I'm not sure about modding it to b bigger either, sorry, I don't have any experience with that.

i really don't want to part out this kit though because i doubt i'll be able to sell the other parts :p but if no one buys the package, then i'll let you know if you are still interested then. bso i'm also not sure on an individual price yet.

and i'll hopefully seeya and everyone at the April 23rd meet too :p

UF-Supra: yes, i might be willing to ship if no one local buys the package or the parts.

turbo when it was new:

hmm A/R on the turbo as seen in the pic says .60
and if you can't see the pics, just let me know and i'll host them somewhere else.

ah ok...photobucket works better than cardomain...

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
as a side note...this is bad indecision on my part because i really am able to and would like to take this setup to the limit of its potential (with money of course), but i don't like the hassle of worrying about smog and any risk that a cop might tell me to pop the hood. what do you all think...?

·
former SVB
1,155 Posts
Derice the engine bay, find a new airbox, lose anything shiny, and try your best to make it look stock. If the man becomes suspicious, remember rule one, deny everything. Look him right in the eye and say it came that way stock
and you owned the car for years. If you are further interrogated act stupid, continue following rule one and remind him that it is stock and looks very complicated.

So you are crazy, supras need boooooooooooooooooooooooooooost.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol i knew i should have gone with those black silicone hoses...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts