Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i been crusing SD for a will and havent seen that manny MKIV around. i would like to meet up with some of you all if its cool this weekend.

BLACK ON BLACK
MKIV 95
apexi gt 500 exhaust
kyb shocks
eibach springs
19" c4 racing hart

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
APERENTLY SOME PEOPLE CANT READ WHAT KIND OF CAR I HAVE I ONLY PUT IT ON THE THREAD I WROTE.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO THIS NEXT WEEK?

IM GOING DOWN TO TX. FOR THE FINALS IN DRAG RACING IN EL PASO. SO WE CAN CRUISE IT NEXT WEEK TO THAT BBQ AT BALBOA PARK ON SUN.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kid_flow01 said:
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO THIS NEXT WEEK?

IM GOING DOWN TO TX. FOR THE FINALS IN DRAG RACING IN EL PASO. SO WE CAN CRUISE IT NEXT WEEK TO THAT BBQ AT BALBOA PARK ON SUN.

Hey ill be in El Paso this monday Maybe I'll see you there or is it on Sunday:D the Final

·
Registered
204 Posts
hey kid flow welcome to my hood haha. i was born and raised here in paradise hills. not many mkiv's around here and the few that are in the area know me... i have white 93 with 98 front end, 18" volk gt-ps so if u see me around (always on plaza blvd) give me a sign haha... email me at [email protected] if u wanna meet up and cruise sometime. i live couple blocks away from the 2 story mcdonalds. im hardly ever on the forums so shoot me an email....

and for everyone else around sd, theres a pretty big underground import meet comin up this month around sweetwater 805 exit area... im talkin JDM heads. modified turbod cars. skylines. visiting d1 drivers/cars in northside area will be coming down, etc... the ncpd will tape it off so police wont be an issue... ill give u guys the scoop when i figure out the details.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
im live further south. representing southside. i actually live close to IB, South Chula, San Ysidro! Haven't seen any MKIVs down here. So i assume im the only one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i lived there for about 6 months i didnt see you around. i used to live in IB
next to the beach.

·
Registered
149 Posts
sdsupra said:
hey kid flow welcome to my hood haha. i was born and raised here in paradise hills. not many mkiv's around here and the few that are in the area know me... i have white 93 with 98 front end, 18" volk gt-ps so if u see me around (always on plaza blvd) give me a sign haha... email me at [email protected] if u wanna meet up and cruise sometime. i live couple blocks away from the 2 story mcdonalds. im hardly ever on the forums so shoot me an email....

and for everyone else around sd, theres a pretty big underground import meet comin up this month around sweetwater 805 exit area... im talkin JDM heads. modified turbod cars. skylines. visiting d1 drivers/cars in northside area will be coming down, etc... the ncpd will tape it off so police wont be an issue... ill give u guys the scoop when i figure out the details.
Sounds like that'd be pretty sweet to check out, keep us posted.

·
always watching
362 Posts
not a MKIV but a kindred spririt nonetheless

hey I just moved down to SD about two months ago. I've got a silver MKIII turbo. always looking for people to cruise with. mines not quite as pretty as your MkIV but it gets the job done.

hardcharger

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
i was drivin' home today and saw a supra dude while stuck in traffic. a cool 97 turbo. we were talkin while we were crusin' in traffic. we met up in the southbay and just talked it up. his ride is an stock 97 turbo. pretty sweet ride. while we were talkin outside his pad another supra drives by us. im not sure if this dude is on the forums but he didnt stop to talk. his ride was black and had an exhaust. cant tell what kind. today was a great day!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts