Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Boost..... My Antidrug
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a HKS Super Dragger exhaust and ive had it for like a year, and its boring me now lol, I would like something different, that will sound different and look different, would someone like to do a trade? let me know what kind you have and if it will fit fine with the rmm dp.

Justin
727-505-1251

·
Boost..... My Antidrug
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
um im not sure, ill come up with a price and let you know, but i really want to do a trade so there doesnt have to be a time in where i have to drive around open dp.

·
Boost..... My Antidrug
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i dont really know how much is reasonable. Brand new its msrp is $850 and can be purchased thru mvp for $671.50 sooooo let me know what you think a resonable offer would be. and since your in ocala if we wanted to save money and stuff we could just meet up in person. let me know

·
Boost..... My Antidrug
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i would be interested, can we meet up sometime this week or weekend so we can hear each others and see how they look? give me a call or pm me on here, or IM me on aim at red95ttmkiv

·
Supralicious
872 Posts
Hey how about an even trade for a GReddy Power Extreme? I've been wanting a Super Dragger for a while. What condition is yours in? Scratches? Dents? Rust?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts