Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats going on new but not dumb, anyway there is somebody that wants to trade me a HKS direct replacement for stock IC and he wants my fluidyne radiator would that be a good trade??

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is that IC not that good? i was just curious thats why i didnt do anything yet...

S

·
0 Posts
i say no. that ic is sort of a bitch to get in. have to relocate a couple of things.

·
desufnoC
1,842 Posts
How much is the HKS IC worth? The fluidyne is worth what, 350 used?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what if i offered him my dual slimline fans for it?

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts
Trent said:
I'd be curious as to why he wants to trade you a 1500 dollar IC for your stock IC and a 400 dollar radiator. Is there something wrong with it?

Trent your thinking of the better hks that comes with pipes thats available for our cars. Hks ALSO made a cheaper direct drop in with 2in inlets and outlets. i saw one go on ebay for $275 about 2 months ago. Then that same person tried selling it on the f/s section for $500.00. I almost bought it, but i was smart enough to go on ebay, and found out what the guy really paid for it!

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
i agree, why would he want to do that. But, id do it if theres nothing wrong with it, like alot of bent fins and stuff

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
njsupramk3t said:
Trent your thinking of the better hks that comes with pipes thats available for our cars. Hks also made a cheaper direct drop in with 2in inlets and outlets. i saw one go on ebay for $275 about 2 months ago.
Woops my bad. Keep forgetting they made two. Eh HKS is way overpriced on that crap anyway. I'd be very cautious either way though. Either something is wrong with that IC, or he's just that dumb.

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what would it do for me if its basically stock?

·
HKS T51R
2,732 Posts
if your basically stock, it might raise your boost but you will notice more of a diferance with hard pipes It will obvioulsy reduce the intake air temp.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im not stock but if the cooler is basically stock what would it do raise my boost a little bit? how much power would i be looking at?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
were can I find a pic of this intercooler from HKS to see exactically howmuch it costs?

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts
88greddysupra said:
were can I find a pic of this intercooler from HKS to see exactically howmuch it costs?
that intercooler is discontinued.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts