Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a chance to buy a set of VEILSIDE ANDREW DISH 18x10 +9 - 18x12 +9 i was wondering would these rims fit now i have my car in the shop still they r ready to roll the fenders would we need to do more i have a na so i dont have big brakes yet so any info would be helpful now i kinda need a answer because im going to get these on sat now i have been searching for rwo hours and no help

·
Its Almost Easy
352 Posts
its a good idea to call the manufacturer of the wheel (in this case veilside). I did this to make sure the axis wheels would have room for TT brake swap and they were very helpful in this regard. Its hard to tell if theyd fit when you get really specific like that.

·
Registered
543 Posts
i have a chance to buy a set of VEILSIDE ANDREW DISH 18x10 +9 - 18x12 +9 i was wondering would these rims fit now i have my car in the shop still they r ready to roll the fenders would we need to do more i have a na so i dont have big brakes yet so any info would be helpful now i kinda need a answer because im going to get these on sat now i have been searching for rwo hours and no help
Is +9 the back spacing??? if so they would stick out pretty far of the stock fender... they might work if you are going widebody....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts