Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has 80k miles on it, the guy claims it has been babied in its life.
Says it runs awesome EVERYTHING still works, and has a warranty through manufacture till bout 95k.
Here are 4 pictures, I think it looks beautiful
Its a 95, 5spd, hardtop.
I am making 5 posts total for each picture....

·
road hazard
452 Posts
thats one clean mkiv na. probably the cleanest i've ever seen. looks very well taken care of also. if you can't afford a tt and you're set on an NA, that sounds like a good deal to me.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey ToySupra1
I see you got your car to 190k
whats your maintenance experience with it so far?
anything major yet?
I am just little unsure bout 80k miles
going from my truck which is 25k to 80k used car hehe.
Think I should go for this supra?

·
road hazard
452 Posts
usual maintenance...oil changes every 3k miles and minor check up on parts like other fluids, brakes, etc.

major repairs...rear wheel bearings, leaking water pump, broken catalytic converter.

by the way, my odo now reads 192k.:)

to tell the truth, i'll have to say this. if you really want a twin turbo supra, its best to wait, save, and get a turbo model. but if you don't mind having a supra without all the turbo goodies, then i think that NA is a good deal.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah I dont mind the NA, I just want a Supra.
Now, I do plan on making it a future project car so I can upgrade and stuff.
As long as I take care of the car. I should be able to do upgrades without the engine crapping out right?
just like BPU and so on, and bout 4 years from now throwing a turbo on it, making it a NA-T with around 300RWHP.
Shoudl be ok right?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yep, I saw that it sounds awesome.
depending on the true condition of the car when I go to look at it.
I will try and talk him down, I mean if the car is PERFECT still.
I think 16.5k is a good deal, thats the exact value of my truck in the private market.
So....probaly 16k would be awesome.
Man I cant wait for that 5k turbo kit thats in that post you showed me. WOOHOOO!! hehe

·
King of the NA-T's
4,044 Posts
Normally I would have said that $16k is a little high for that many miles, but that car looks extremely clean. I really like the wheels too. Looks like he's had the timing belt done already, so you don't need to worry about that. I'd say try to knock him down on price a little if you can, and then go for it! :D Damn, I wish my car was a hardtop. :rolleyes:

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey I sold my 95 Supra, similar to this one, with 87K miles for $15,000. My car was also in very good condition.
Maybe I should have asked a bit more?!?! :)

·
MKIV TT Sell-OUT
176 Posts
let me tell you one thing. i got my 93.5 NA for 13K with 80,000 miles on it. But her asking price was around 17000$$$ took me 2 days to talk her down, but it was well worth it imo. so try to talk them down, no matter how sturdy or final they say their price is, theyll go down ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts