Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys don't know if someone posted something like this already . Anyways, been throwing around the idea if I should sell my na 5 speed w/200,000 RR and save for a TT. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance....

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Why wouldn't you drive and enjoy your na while you save? Then when the time comes sell her and begin your search for a TT

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
I guess selling the car then saving would save extra money if it's a weekend car. No extra insurance and maintenance cost etc.

·
Something's fuckey
313 Posts
If its a weekend car... id sell my daily, then daily the na while saving up for the tt, then use the cash from the first daily towards the tt... then you could daily the na and have the tt as a weekend driver.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
If its a weekend car... id sell my daily, then daily the na while saving up for the tt, then use the cash from the first daily towards the tt... then you could daily the na and have the tt as a weekend driver.
This. No shame in DDing a na, especially if it already has 200k on the clock

·
Something's fuckey
313 Posts
This. No shame in DDing a na, especially if it already has 200k on the clock
you sir.. are a genius too. i just marvel at myself sometimes. Isnt a 200k na a daily anyway? (no offense) imo

edit: i kind of regret bumping a thread thats been answered :(

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Lolol!!! Thanks everyone I like to read everyone's info/input. I guess the true reason I'm asking is because I bought my na for 3500 cash and buying a TT would coat me a minimum of 16-20+...So maybe fixing it up a little bit would help raise the price,but also doing a TT swap would be costly. So I have decided by the end of this year either sell it or TT it.... Just have to wait and SEE???? v

·
Something's fuckey
313 Posts
dont do tt swap. like i said, sell your current daily, and put that towards a tt.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah sounds like I'm going to sell the NA after all but first need to save some money. I truely appreciate everyone's advice oh yeah some guy just past buy to and made an offer we will see what happens.....

·
Registered
5,889 Posts
Yeah sounds like I'm going to sell the NA after all but first need to save some money. I truely appreciate everyone's advice oh yeah some guy just past buy to and made an offer we will see what happens.....
Sell me your NA. if you're serious about selling it, sell it to me and let me help you get to your goal of getting a TT :lol:. win win situation. PM me if you're ready to sell, and if you're not. PM me your email so we can keep in touch for when you decide to sell it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts