Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was lookin at all the engine bay pics and i cat see the fuckin washer bottle, and pump equipment for the life of me, im tryin to reinstall mine (removed by previus owner) and i dont know where the hell it goes?

~scott

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts
it goes next to the passanger head light next to your intake filter :p :stickpoke .

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
passengers front guard area, you'll see a random hole in the front there ;) actual main part of bottle installs under there and you'll find your wiring clips inside right front guard err sorry hehe fender...
spout sticks up into engine bay

hth :)

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
w00t, god. I rebuilt my whole engine and i couldnt find out where the washer shit goes. What a DOUUUUUCHE! Thanks for the help.

~scott

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
oh and make sure you get the right wiring clips on the washer pumps LOL
when i took mine out to paint the car i got em backwards... when i turn on the front washers my rears went instead :lol:

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
How do I take this thing out? Do I have to remove the panel over the passenger front wheel? Unbolt the panel and then remove it or what? I just wanna take a sawzall to the damn thing :run:

·
7M POWAH! baby ;)
2,396 Posts
you got it in a nutshell ;)
there's i think 3 or 4 nuts holding it in there.. one on top and a few underneath

have fun :p

·
Acceleration
3,833 Posts
Wow man A+ on that short but sweet write up. I thought I had to remove the fender :lol:, didn't realize I just had to remove the undercover. Maybe I'll do this tomorrow :)

+1!!!

·
1JZ BLING
2,604 Posts
that reminds me, i really gotta remove that p.o.s.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Jewishjalopi said:
that reminds me, i really gotta remove that p.o.s.
I was also thinking bought taking mine out But then I thought why not make it practical. hook up a nice sprayer nasal and turn it into a nice water sprayer for your intercooler? just a thought. should be pretty cheap too :dunno:

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
AJbiff said:
I was also thinking bought taking mine out But then I thought why not make it practical. hook up a nice sprayer nasal and turn it into a nice water sprayer for your intercooler? just a thought. should be pretty cheap too :dunno:
Eh, if you plan to use it at the track, there will be a lot of unhappy people... aight peace :chicken:

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
AJbiff said:

Exactly why mine is going back in. Ill post pics of my sprayer, and button once its all done!

~scott

1 - 16 of 16 Posts