Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was looking on horsepowerfreaks.com today and ran across this...

http://www.gauge-tech.com

From what I gather you just plug it into your AEM and you get readouts just as you would if you had the computer hooked up to it. It looks kind of nice. $400 doesn’t seem too bad either. Has anyone had experience with this yet?

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
old news its been out for a while.

but good to let others know..

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my bad, sorry about that. I did a fast search and didnt come up with anything at all.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
It looks perfectly functional for the things I personally care about. I'm glad he finished the project and I hope it continues to help people out.

·
Registered
496 Posts
It's interesting to see how the news spreads. :)

Anyways not many people have these dash's yet. I just recently started offering them for sale.

I haven't gotten much feedback myself yet, however I got some great feedback early on when it was in the prototype stage.

If you guys have any questions about it let me know.

Cheers!
Kevin.

·
Registered
496 Posts
SupraSport.com said:
That's a very cool product Kevin. Did you consider covering the control buttons? Looks like that'd be the finishing touch.
Thanks! Yes I should investigate using some sort of flexible membrane, since the buttons do sit pretty much flush with the face. It would finish it off quite nicely.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
SupraSport.com said:
That's a very cool product Kevin. Did you consider covering the control buttons? Looks like that'd be the finishing touch.
ditto

melvin people told me about this item when you first started it( i belive he has one )

looks like a nice item .

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I can't really give much feedback since I don't own one of these, but I saw Kevin demo some of his prototypes a few months back and they looked really cool. I'd pick one up if I were going the AEM ruite.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts