Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
FOR SALE!
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, its been forever since I posted anything on the forums. Life is a little crazier here in WPB than Dirty Jersey lol.

Anyway, I will like to invite all of you to a little something, something some of my fellow Florida3S guys have put together.

Some of you may know that Hooters usually have a bike day every wed night and they usually get discounts on food and free beer. Anyway, to make a long story short, Hooters is no longer supporting bike week, and therefore are looking for a new group to fill up that day. Well as it turns out, some of my buddies hpad set a little mini gathering at Hooters a few days ago and the manager has offered Wed nights to us.

Basically this means, they will block off the front parking spaces only for us. And if more space is needed he will block off other areas. Also, we get the balcony, 10% off the bill and they were going to give ups free beer, but the last two meets have been small and now we have 2 buck pitches. Not too bad but nothing beats free!

Anyhow, I wanted to invite all members from the Florida Supra forum to join us in these little meets.

Oh did I forget to say we have the Hooter girls on demand. Basically if you want them posing for photos on/by your car, all you have to do is ask and they are there! ;)

Anyway its every Wed night. Location is the Hooters on West Palm Lakes (wbp)

Its very easy to get there.

95 to exit 71 (palm beach lakes)you go west on palm beach lakes blvd, and hootes is a quater mie down the road.

Well hope to see some of you guys there. We always have a blast.

Dorian
SunDown13X
3SI and Florida 3S member.

·
FOR SALE!
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey boost crazy, love your avatar :)

Anyway, we love to have you all, we are always there between 7:30-8:00. We stay there until when ever ;)

My only issue is that (please don't laungh) I have signed up for some dog training classes for my pug. ;). And the fucking classes are weds at 7:30, for 4 weeks. So I'm going to be there a little late (9pm). I'm let me apologize if I'm not there early, I wish I could change the dates, but they are the only ones available and my dog is a trouble maker! Hahaha

Anyway back on topic, the more people come, better. The manager of the place is willing to block front and sides of the restaurant just for us. And the more people that start coming the bigger the discount will be.

Well, I hope to see some of you next week. Nothing beats hot girls, discount food, sexy cars and great company.

D.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I'll try to stop by as well. I'm usually just around the corner on Wednesdays.

·
Registered
396 Posts
lol...great minds think alike haha....see ya guys wed.

·
FOR SALE!
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'll def be there... (a little late, but there....) :bigthumb:

D.

·
FOR SALE!
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice! Hope everything works out for you. So tell me what year and is it turbo? And its this your first supra ;) (if so, man I would love to see the look on your face when you drive her away from her current owner!)

Anyway, for those that can't make it there this week. Remember is every wed so if you miss it. There is always next time. But I really hope you guys can make it. It would be nice to spice things up a bit.

D.

(Off topic)
I few years back, I was heading over to a big 3000gt/Stealth meet and one of the guys in the group had to make a quick stop over in virginia to pick up his new 3000gt spyder. Funny thing he won best stock car that year and people couldn't belive he had just got it to go to the meet! ;)

·
Registered
560 Posts
Update: My Father is picking it up for me. Happy/sad kinda situation. Happy cause i will def make meet since he is picking it up this sat and driving it back sun. Sad cause i am not the first to drive it.

Anyway here is an overview of the car. Kind of a repost but...oh well :)

Will take more pics when i get her. :bigthumb:

T-78 turbo
Built tranny from a place in CA (forgot the name will get it soon)
S AFC
Profec B Boost controller
HKS VPC
....(will get a complete list)
Very well kept

Couple of pics

·
FOR SALE!
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Awesome car man! Wow, your dad is going to have some fun! Hahaha j/k

Anyway, can't wait to see it in person.

D.

·
FOR SALE!
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The meet is starts at 7:30. But sadly I will not get there until about 9. (Still have to go to that puppy class hahaha)

Anyway, you guys can show up anytime in between. If I'm not there just tell Dan, that Dorian invited you guys. Not like it matters, since I'm sure he will be thrilled to see a pair of supras.

Well hope to see you guys tonight, hopefully you guys have a good time and perhaps we can make this a weekly or semi-weekly thing.

D.

Ps: if you guys are over 21 I'll get the first run of beers :D if not, I'll get the milk ;) hahaha

·
FOR SALE!
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
technol said:
Hey, can I join in as an SC guy?
:)
Sure thing, hell bring your daily if you want... I will not say a thing :)

D.

·
FOR SALE!
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice! I just been told that everyone is meeting at Sofakings instead, and not hooters. Perhaps they want a break from all those titties on their face I mean, wings. ;)

There are a few guys still going to hooters (looks like this is going to be an off night) so if you guys want hooters, I'll still show up, unless you guys want to meet at sofakings. (Let me look for directions, I know its on military, but shit everything is on military! Hahaha)

D.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
So we need a count on who's going to Hooters or wherever. I was going to try to recruit more people, but no guarantees. If peeps are going to sofakings (wherever that is) then I'll go there. Hooters is easy though; right around the corner. :biggrin:

Where the hell are we going???

boostcrzy, where are you going?

·
FOR SALE!
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
If you people want to still go to hooters the managers name is John and his number is 561-674-3144.

But it looks like some of the guys maybe going to Sofakings around 8pm instead of 7:30pm,

These are the directions that were posted: take I-95 to 45th st and make a left on Military. Its 2-3 miles down on your Right.

Take the Turn on Community and its immediatly on your left hand side in the same plaza as blockbuster.

I'm not sure what you guys wanna do, if you guys choose hooters tonight, than I'll be there araound 9 like I said.

Dorian

Ps: if you guys get lost or need anything give me a buzz 609.424.7909 (t-mobile)

·
FOR SALE!
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey guys, it was a pleasure meeting you all. I'm sorry Hooters sucked hahaha. Sofa's was a little better, but sucks that we didn't have much time.

I was def surprise that Marshall and my friend Dan knew each other. Actually I didn't even know he works for TPS hahaha guess a lot of people know him ;)

Anyway, for as short as the meet was, I had fun. I hope we can do this again sometime, perhaps by then I will have my car, and a little more time. (No dog tranning ;))

D.

·
FOR SALE!
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ps: Ellen, Jose, your cars are badass! We need to do a cruise one of these days. Cuz supras are prettier when they are on the road :D

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
SunDown13X VR4 said:
Ps: Ellen, Jose, your cars are badass! We need to do a cruise one of these days. Cuz supras are prettier when they are on the road :D
Nice meeting you Dorian. I guess Marshall told you my name was Ellen. It's my first name, but I use it for business purposes only. My friends know me by my middle name: Michelle.

Anyhow, Marshall was driving the white Sup. It's Mary's car, and she and Errol own TPS. Jose had the Eclipse.

I'm sure we'll see you around. I thought Jack (boostcrzy) was coming out, but I guess he had something else to do.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts