Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any idea if these wrecks are caused by driving mistakes or something else?
No back story to this one but judging from the front end impact (from hitting a pole or similar object), I am 110% convinced its driver error.
Having seen many accidents in my time, rarely do you end up like this without pulling off some stupid stunt, and there's an increase of that happening these days with Mustang owners get the most attention for it on and offline.

·
iSPOOL
955 Posts
Yup he apparently ran into a tree tuning his car on the streets, got cocky and got put in his place...bound to happen. Inexperienced drivers with higher horsepower cars being stupid on the roads. Money doesn't buy you driving experience. These guys aren't taking any time to learn the car as it is in stock form without trying to increase the horsepower output straight away. This is becoming more of a problem with the Horsepower Wars in sports cars (Hellcats, Demons, GTRs, higher trim Mustangs & Camaros, Corvette Z06 & ZR1 etc).

·
Registered
889 Posts
You know what? For hitting what appears to have been a tree, I'd say that car held up pretty well. Doesn't look like anything rear of the firewall was damaged, apart from the windshield. Say what you will about the car, but it looks to be a stiff chassis. Bodes well for tinkerers...

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I bet some people wanting to create a drift missile out of an A90 has been waiting for these to show up. Only a matter of time till you see one revived.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I bet some people wanting to create a drift missile out of an A90 has been waiting for these to show up. Only a matter of time till you see one revived.
They way things are looking, also only a matter of time before every other 2020 Supra you see is ragged to hell like most Nissan 240 SXs and 350 Zs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts