Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says:
WTB: 1990 Turbo/Manual EGR Valve Complete with the vacuum modulator at the top. Please post part numbers for both and your price shipped to Antioch, CA 94509.

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Yo Chris, I got a complete set up off of my 90 turbo manual... shoot me a price? :) aight peace :chicken:

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hunter's Point - you don't really live there do you??? Yeah, I could use the EGR setup, the brake master cylinder (if the car had ABS) and all the sensors (except the BVSV) from both the thermostat housing and the thermostat cover if you still have that stuff. Need anything to trade - or are you just looking for beer money !

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
chriso said:
Hunter's Point - you don't really live there do you??? Yeah, I could use the EGR setup, the brake master cylinder (if the car had ABS) and all the sensors (except the BVSV) from both the thermostat housing and the thermostat cover if you still have that stuff. Need anything to trade - or are you just looking for beer money !
Hm... All i have is the EGR set up right now... and looking for beer money :) i mean mod money :) heheh aight peace :chicken:

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bert,
How much do you want for it and where can I meet up with you? How's $20 ??? That's a case of beer !!!

·
2JZ Mk2
1,183 Posts
Which EGR valve do you need CA or non-CA spec? I have a non-CA one I'd let go for that.

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a couple of non-ca ones. I may be alright with using that since my 87 has one and it's working fine and just passed smog. I am worried about the extra plug on my harness that won't be plugged into anything??? :scratch:

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My ECU is a non-California one so I thought I would be alright.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts