Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Isnt the 7mgte and 1jz-gte radiators the same. Just like the stock 7m radiator will work. HMMM LMK guys.... THX. A koyo will work right.....?

·
MK3 Owner For Life
1,822 Posts
they both will work, im usin a 7m rad right now. Only thing differnt is the temp sensor hole and shroud tabs.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
as i said in the pms kssweeper28 I asked you for a 1jz radiator and you gave me a 7m differnt radiator bolt holes are differnt and part of the hydro fan set up will not even bolt up to it. will not work in my eyes because i am not going to hack a radiator quit pulling me around. I have been more than nice about this so far. I just want my money back and you can get your radiator back not a big deal.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
kssweeper28 said:
OK does the radiator have any part in not working because of a hydrofan setup? LMK THX.

Uh, yeah. The 1JZ rad has the temp. sensor at the bottom. So, if you wanted to keep your hydro fan setup, THE 7M RADIATOR WILL NOT WORK.

·
Registered
986 Posts
i have jzx81 chaser radiator if your still lookin for one. the hydro fan is still bolted to it too. the fan and radiator looks like its pretty good condition.

lmk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts