Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Start of a new term
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for basically any condition 6 speed shifter console. Just as long as it is NOT broken around the boot ring. The rest can be crappy, broken tabs, whatever condition but I need the boot ring intact to experiment with.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Pm'd you i believe i've got one out in the garage.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
i might have one, what do you mean broken around the boot ring? i removed the inner ring to install a shift boot.

·
Start of a new term
3,607 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i might have one, what do you mean broken around the boot ring? i removed the inner ring to install a shift boot.
All I need intact is the top side, NOT the bottom side ring where the boot attaches. The whole thing can be crappy just as long as the immediate round area on the topside is intact

·
The Sethster
971 Posts
the dealer still sells them i know many people have told me they dont but i just bought one from Toyota 2 days ago

·
Banned
1,793 Posts
the dealer still sells them i know many people have told me they dont but i just bought one from Toyota 2 days ago
the one you bought is the black one (93.5-96) those are readily available from toyota....

the one that people say you can't get are the greyish ones (97-98) discontinued.

hope that clears it up for you.

·
The Sethster
971 Posts
the one you bought is the black one (93.5-96) those are readily available from toyota....

the one that people say you can't get are the greyish ones (97-98) discontinued.

hope that clears it up for you.

i was aware of the difference i just bought a full set of the 97-98 from desert Toyota here in las vegas the parts guys had to find them from different Toyota dealers in the U.S but he got them for me

not saying that every one will get lucky like i did but its worth a shot

1 - 7 of 7 Posts