Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a 7MGE motor that runs so I can just drop it in a go. My friends blew his motor in his 88 supra non-turbo (my old car) in arizona on the way to MCAS Miramar in San Diego. He made it without the car. He wants to buy an engine and just have it drop in and start.

Send a PM if you have and 7MGE or you know were I can get one without paying an arm and a leg.

·
KBR
2,910 Posts
7MGE's are only $450 + tax & shipping from Engineworld. and I think it costs $100 to ship it to SD.

aite, peace.

·
SP74HO
1,143 Posts
PM alexsmith(sn) here on the forums...He has a 7mge, tranny wiring harness,ecu for cheap...Its in TX, but i am sure he can get it shipped for you.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
PM alexsmith(sn) here on the forums...He has a 7mge, tranny wiring harness,ecu for cheap...Its in TX, but i am sure he can get it shipped for you.
Thanks Dave! Yeah check out my thread in the FS section, if you want to work out shipping we may be able to do that.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I need a 7MGE motor that runs so I can just drop it in a go. My friends blew his motor in his 88 supra non-turbo (my old car) in arizona on the way to MCAS Miramar in San Diego. He made it without the car. He wants to buy an engine and just have it drop in and start.

Send a PM if you have and 7MGE or you know were I can get one without paying an arm and a leg.
well i have a buch of stuff, i live in phoenix,az

steven

1 - 6 of 6 Posts