Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
@llcoolgene
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sup fellaz...if you or anyone you know is selling a 85-87 corolla sr5/gts 5 speed....i've checked craigslist, but i know there are people out there that don't post.....let me know price/condition.....preferably operable and smogable, but mostly operable..thanks guys

L

·
JZA70 or go home!!
2,495 Posts
i have one 4000 drift spec

·
@llcoolgene
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice! but unfortunately it's just gonna be a daily beater....don't want nothing too fancy...somewhere around the $1000 to $2000 range...thanks though

·
Registered
183 Posts
it all depends on what you want I got 3 but i put in alot of work into all of them
daily driver... you say you are looking definately more than 1000
you can get a sr5 for that much but then you are going to want to convert it into a gts. email me im about 30 mins from frisco so you can come check em out
im not selling to make a profit but just like anything else you get what you pay for

·
@llcoolgene
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
toyotas4life86 said:
it all depends on what you want I got 3 but i put in alot of work into all of them
daily driver... you say you are looking definately more than 1000
you can get a sr5 for that much but then you are going to want to convert it into a gts. email me im about 30 mins from frisco so you can come check em out
im not selling to make a profit but just like anything else you get what you pay for
e-mail me your number..i'll be in hayward tomorrow....your PM's are [email protected] bro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts