Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, first time posting, lurked for a few months now, just went to my engine rebuilders after having dropped off the head and block for resurfacing and boring. They found 2 cracks in the head, so when i got back home I looked online for a new head and found an ebay post http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Supra-MK3-Cressida-Chaser-Crown-3L-DOHC-7MGTE-7MGE-Cylinder-Head-86-92-/201431686303 was wondering if that would be a good purchase or if there would be a better alternative. It seems that the heads from this seller are machined and ready to go on. Thanks all for reading the post. Hope im not breaking posting rules with this. Thanks again

Edit: just seen it doesn't ship to Canada. If any know of machined heads that do ship to canada please notify me. Money isn't that big of an issue. One more thing, once i get the head for the engine i will be in search of a turbo for the motor as well as a clutch. I have been looking at a spec 400tq stage 1 clutch. I have a 3in driftmotion turbo back exhaust, looking to keep the hp down for the moment because im looking at puting this motor into my pickup after I get a 1jz for this car.

·
7M Fanatic
3,266 Posts
I suggest you find a buddy in Washington, have it shipped to him, and drive down to pick it up.
US to Canada shipping has went crazy high in the past few years.

That seller has a 100% feedback, and that is rare these days.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts