1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Got one for you $60 shipped.

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
offer still stands (shipping to Canada is costly)

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not really costs for shipping, but $60 is a bit too steep me thinks, thx anyway though

·
Powerful Jedi.....
474 Posts
Trowa said:
not really costs for shipping, but $60 is a bit too steep me thinks, thx anyway though
Shipping to canada starts at $10 with UPS and $15 with USPS, and goes up from there with weight. So you take the $60 and subtract $15 off it and you get $45 + shipping. hmmmm.....

Sounds like a good deal................ :bigthumb:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Man, I would take the offer. You are lucky you found two people selling just the center section, Usually people sell only the whole set and they go for $150+

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am taking the offer, the first one was from a blue car and i didnt think the blue molding would go well with my white car.

Andriy

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
tubbie said:
Shipping to canada starts at $10 with UPS and $15 with USPS, and goes up from there with weight. So you take the $60 and subtract $15 off it and you get $45 + shipping. hmmmm.....

Sounds like a good deal................ :bigthumb:
You took the words right out of my mouth.... :1poke:

·
Registered
126 Posts
More images:

I haven't bothered to clean it, so it's a little dusty...

as you can see, it's missing that tiny little thing that diffuses the light for the right side of the license plate. ...that's pretty minor, and i think you can use that little part from any MK3.... but i dont know.

otherwise it's in good shape.... nothing broken.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts