Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I'm looking for a great deal on a 93, 94, or 95 AUTO TT or Single Supra. Reliable and clean.. Clean Title.. And Cheap!!!

Must be AUTOMATIC Trans. I need those years for emission regs in IL, but will go cross country for the right deal.

Let me know what you guys find. I have all cash and am locked and loaded.

Email me at

c h e t b a i g h <a t> h o t m a i l . c o m

Thanks, CHEXXX

·
Registered
807 Posts
PM Tissimo. He has exactly what you're looking for, and he is looking to sell.

·
Boost Creep
3,491 Posts
The word Supra and Cheap don't go together. well at least 94 up supra turbo.
Yea, TT cars are the farthest thing from cheap. Whooped Auto's selling for 30K all day in one day.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Cheap is a matter of opinion...maybe he meant $25k cheap...who knows.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know the market... I have all cash and can provide liquidity. I plan to go my own direction with the car, so I'm effectively looking for a basic donor with excellent mechanicals and a reliable, running build. Must be a 93-95 cuz I'm in IL and after 95 emission testing is required. I'm happy with AUTO also.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Adding a price your willing to pay, at least a range, would be greatly helpful. Just a thought.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Adding a price your willing to pay, at least a range, would be greatly helpful. Just a thought.
Well, with all due respect, I don't want to give a number/range.. I can put it this way, I havent found an active deal that I would consider. I am looking for the lowest absolute price of an original TT MKIV AUTO 93-95 that's running and reliable. I have to be responsible with my cash. I also know the value of having cash to a seller. I tried selling my last car (on and off) for 8 damn years- only hearing dreamers, I'll trade you this, can I pay you back, I cant get a loan, the bank wont lend because the blue book value doesnt reflect, let me sell my car first, and yada yada yada,,,, yada. If someone just had cash, it would be gone long ago... That's the type of buyer I am today. I'm not rich, I have *just* enough to get what I know is, or will be out there.

464 Posts
You might try Craigs list or local newspaper. Most everyone on these forums know what they have... and cheap aint one of them.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Just a word of friendly advice - trying to save money on the initial purchase of a supra often ends up costing more money in the long run versus footing the bill for a nice car from the get-go. There are very few "cheap deals" out there these days and most cars are priced where they are for a reason. Good luck with the search!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just a word of friendly advice - trying to save money on the initial purchase of a supra often ends up costing more money in the long run versus footing the bill for a nice car from the get-go. There are very few "cheap deals" out there these days and most cars are priced where they are for a reason. Good luck with the search!
Thanks bud,, I can see how you are very correct on that! I'm patient enough.. Hopefully something will come along. I just started looking the other day, so we shall see!

·
95 Supra under the knife.
358 Posts
I have a widebody 94TT autoor sale. Still need paint, all body work is done but it needs paint.

12k as a roller

18k complete but needing paint.

It's a 94 with a clean title and 99k miles.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts