Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. I'm looking for a set of '98 TT Motor Mounts. Please let me know the price and hopefully where to send payment. Thank you very much.

Mo

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
Me too ASAP !!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
i see u are going for the 98tt mounts for your mk3.......good luck i just recieved mine today .....AAA++++ for jay marks... heres the part # 12360-46111 it comes out as an INSULATOR..... just making it easier for u guys....u can call them..at 1800-327-2087....i talked to david

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Awesome information. Thanks for the help man. I appreciate it.

Mo

~Just talked to David. Took 5 minutes to get them ordered. They were about $55 a piece, plus $10 shipping.~

·
Registered
19 Posts
good luck with the install ill post some pics when i get mine installed in the next couple of days .. good luck....

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
I ordered mine today. I hope they fit like everyone says they do. When I talked to Jeff about them, he sounded like he didn't know they would work (correct me if I am wrong). Anyway, my engine is getting one step closer to install time !

Btw, what a deal on the mounts - about $110 for the pair. I called my local Toyo dealer in Antioch, CA for the hell of it and they wanted $153 EACH :takethat:

Thanks for the great deal Jeff.

·
Registered
19 Posts
i know i did the same thing too ...they wanted 153 a peace too here in carlsbad.....they do work im about to install them and aaron and jose from driftmotion.com have installed them on several cars.....good luck chriso

·
Supranian
2,007 Posts
I recieved mine the other day and they look perfect. They are the same height dimensions as the 89+'s. I had to grind off one of the nipples from the mounting but that is fine and they look to be a lot sturdier than the 89's.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts