Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$28,000

i am located in California so anything close would be nice.
Color-black is king
paint- 7/10
interior- black interior in king but willing to look into tan and interior must be atleast 7/10
mods-nothing crazy please
decent miles
and clean title and able to pass smog.

i am open to anything to contact me for a fast responce dm me or text(619) 890-fivefivetwothree

thanks

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
You're about 4-5 years too late for that kind of price to requirements ratio.. Good luck!

·
Registered
428 Posts
add another $20k to your existing budget

·
I Can Has EBT?
3,334 Posts
For that price, I want one too.

Good luck OP, maybe a high mileage Auto or maybe N/A->TT.

·
Very Senior Member
10,054 Posts
Sorry - as noted above, your list describes a unicorn.
If you changed it to a 5-spd and/or with a 7M, that is doable!
Check around here and that auction site for current asking prices. Check the completed listings on that auction site for selling prices - although they may not be listed.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I do not need a 2nd supra but i too will buy any supra 6spd for $28k right now with said above features haha. I miss the year 2004 :-(

·
Administrator
8,804 Posts
I paid $28k for a built all vins original 6spd with 68k 4 years ago. There aren't many deals out there but they exist...issue is there's alot of eyes on the same thing. I've owned around 10 supra turbos, never over 100k miles and 28k is the most I've ever paid

·
Very Senior Member
10,054 Posts
I paid $28k for a built all vins original 6spd with 68k 4 years ago. There aren't many deals out there but they exist...issue is there's alot of eyes on the same thing. I've owned around 10 supra turbos, never over 100k miles and 28k is the most I've ever paid
Yeah, I bought my car for $17.5K but they are not selling for that now.
Sell him yours for $30K and make a cool $2K!!! ;)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Just throwing this out there...

For what you are looking for with that budget, you would be more along the lines of an N/A or N/A-T. I wouldn't even look at a TT with a 6-speed unless I had at least $40K or more to play with, and it won't be too long before even that will have to be raised if the market continues to go the way it has been the last 7 years. Keep checking around on here, and all the usual places. You will find one eventually. Maybe not for $28K, though.

Good luck!

Cheers,

-Coby

·
Champagne Papi
5,695 Posts
$28,000

i am located in California so anything close would be nice.
Color-black is king
paint- 7/10
interior- black interior in king but willing to look into tan and interior must be atleast 7/10
mods-nothing crazy please
decent miles
and clean title and able to pass smog.

i am open to anything to contact me for a fast responce dm me or text(619) 890-fivefivetwothree

thanks

Actually the only thing thats king is cash, so you better step it up if you're serious. There are some NA converted to TT's in that price range but I haven't seen any here (CA).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts