Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fig. I would post here you never know.

I need a 52 MM Greddy boost guage (complete, sensor and harness). I need white face as well on it and hopefully the LED or cover for the LED is green. Looking for someone who may have upgraded to the 60MM and wants to sell there old guage.

I also am looking for after market DP (for CT 26). I am working with Jeff on one he has but I kind of wanted to keep the stock O2 sensor for now so I have not made it to his house yet.

I need a 91 O2 sensor (this is the oval plug not round plug)as well but no to worried about that.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Hey Ricky,

We missed ya this weekend, Tried to give you a Call but No Answer. Give me a Yell, My Friend Jake (ABQMK2) up there in ABQ has a Custom Mandrel Bent 3" Downpipe with the O2 Sensor in the Stock Position that he is Planning on getting rid of. He is planning on going to a T4 setup and he wont be needing it.

If you need one fast, I can get in contact with the guy who made them for us and see if he can hook ya up. It has both the O2 sensor and Wideband Bungs.

LMK
Robert

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Rob,
I got your call that night but my hands were full of grease/oil. I had been working on my new 91 so I was not able to pick up when you called. I called back and left VM but that might have been after the crash that night.

Sounds good I will call you later this eve to talk more. Kind of need quick but I do not think I will be starting it till next week. Looking into just getting the 3 bolt flange and making one local but can not get anyone at suprasport to pick up!

Going to talk with Mike at SpeedDreams to see if he will free up time on the dyno to break in the new motor next week.

Ricky

EDIT:
Got the o2 sensor

1 - 3 of 3 Posts