Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

I am looking for just the gauge. My gauge is messed up and I bought a replacement gauge but that gauge actually failed on me within a couple days of driving the car. Just needing the gauge, let me know if you guys have one laying around and not using. Ship to 77627.

Thanks,

Cuong

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
I have the gauge-only on my shelf, brand new. We opened a 30-4100 UEGO kit to steal the sensor from it and never put the sensor back. The gauge part # itself if you look on it is 4100-101635.
You do have the older gauge kit, right? The 30-4100 kit. Not the newer 30-4110 kit? Just want to be sure.

Cheers,

Dusty

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Yes it's the older Aem UEGO. What did you have ino mind for just the gauge?

Its literally new in the retail box (we just took the sensor out to sell to someone). I don't have a price in mind, make me a reasonable offer, I can ship today if you want me to. I'm also in Texas, you could have it Monday.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sorry, I wouldn't know what to offer. I would rather you gave me a price. I can factor that price vs a brand new one.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
I'm sorry, I wouldn't know what to offer. I would rather you gave me a price. I can factor that price vs a brand new one.

$90 shipped. If you can even find an older 30-4100 complete unit they cost at least $155, so you'd be paying $65+ for a $50 sensor.

·
Toyota Lover
1,432 Posts
Shoot me a text if you are still looking... I have one with sensor and all if interested 615-498-5545...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts