Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Please stop posting the same question in every section!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as i said in reply to your message im trying to get in touch with all of the sponsers in order to find someone that can supply the part I am after. Some sponsers dont have PM's activated nor do they read the general forums so to ensure a response I have asked the question in each sponsers sections. if you see a thread with the same title theres a good chance the contents are the same so simply dont read it.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
If you are new to Supra forum please read this *before* you read anything else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supra forum's Guide For Noobs.

*The majority of the below information was taken directly from Corner-Carvers.com...another outstanding automotive forum.

-Don't post a question in multiple forums in hopes of "getting more responses." Most members go through every forum when they visit, and they will come across your post regardless of where you put it. Having the same topic occurring in multiple forums makes it difficult to keep track of what's going on and increases the chances of duplicated effort.

Maybe you should look up the rules before you start getting on a soap box. I was simply trying to help you out...no need to be rude.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are you not guilty of breaking the rules yourself by posting your response in more than one thread and by sending me pm's at the same time with the same thing??

as i said to you before, the rule is ambiguous. some sponsers may read the MKIV section but not all. from my experience many sponsers on a variety of forums rarely have the time to read anything more than their own section.

I also find it unlikely that MVP would post a reply to a thread in the Titan section and vice versa. so if i only posted a thread in one sponsers section I doubt I would hear from the other sponsers. my understanding of the rule is to stop people posting multiple threads in the other sections which i havent done. I have only posted in one of them, the MKIV section. I havent posted in the drag section and the drift section and the dyno section.

the rule is to make it easier to keep track of whats going on and to reduce the chance of duplicating info. which wont happen with sponsers keeping to themselves in their own section. that way i can keep track of whats available from what sponsers and members can post their comments in the MKIV section.

any other questions I should I request that you be banned for continually taking my threads off topic?

·
disfrutando de la vida
569 Posts
It is distracting and anoying to see the same question asked in every section. If anybody needs to be banned is you. so chill and quit posting treats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts