Discussion Starter #1
i need a

-name brand
-motorized LCD in dash
-widescreen preffered
-touch screen
-cd/mp3/ dvd

head unit.

i have $500 cash to anyone that can hook it up, knows a hook up, know were is a hook up, and ill pick it up. i know 500 is a little know but its cash and i know people out there get good stuff for dirt cheap (probably cuz its dirty if you know what i mean).

pm me

·
Banned
911 Posts
I have an alpine unit that i took out of supra. I used it maybe 5 times. it is a flip screen with everything needed remotes- cables- brain. In perfect shape and will sell for $600. I paid $1200 for it. let me know you can pick it tomorrow if you want. BTW, this thing is NOT dirty. So you are really getting a deal.

Keith Ta
858-663-9396

·
What You Know About That
3,654 Posts
I remember terrorize mentioned that he could get electronics for pretty cheap. You should try PMing him about it...although i haven't seen him post in a while..hmmm

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,690 Posts
^^^ WTF? man a deal is a deal and karma aint shit so deal with it. hey keith ill be intrested in your alpine ill shoot ya a pm if omar doesnt grab it

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
maton *terrorize* is the man ;)

Reactions: supraboy4life

·
old school poster
464 Posts
n00bster said:
^^^ WTF? man a deal is a deal and karma aint shit so deal with it. hey keith ill be intrested in your alpine ill shoot ya a pm if omar doesnt grab it
karma aint shit? you wouldnt be saying that if i saw my stereo in your car

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
exactly ^^^. no offense omar, but if u cant afford it, then dont get it, simple as that. Jus kno that someone else, maybe even a fellow supra owner took a huge loss in order so you could be gettin a cheap "deal" and pick it up (pertaining to dirty stuff). people have broke into my old car twice, so i have noo tolerance, knoing someone got a "deal" at my loss. but lucky for you, if ya want deals check out the for sale section or the legit deals posted so far.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Just lost my head unit a month or so back when someone decided that it would look much better in their car than in mine. They tried to take the speakers too (completely fucked up the covers, probably what saved them), but apparently didn't bring the right tools or I'd be down those too. So if you find someone with a dirty hookup, don't hesitate to share, I'd like to have words with them.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
im trying to get the best deal for a head unit. i dont care how they got it, i dont care how you got it, and i dont care how you got your shit stolen, just take it like a man and move on, stop trying to make me feel bad. shit happens to all of us. i dont believe in karma either. lets not make this a fuckin moral values post. its a WTB thread. i feel the guys who got their stuff stolen though, just dont put it on me, put it on the people who stole it. some guy can say he was the original owner, but who knows he may be lying he may be telling the truth, theres no way of telling.

ill pm terrorize soon, thanks guys.
bump.

·
i need horsepower
1,365 Posts
TRD94JZA80TT said:
im trying to get the best deal for a head unit. i dont care how they got it, i dont care how you got it, and i dont care how you got your shit stolen, just take it like a man and move on, stop trying to make me feel bad. shit happens to all of us. i dont believe in karma either. lets not make this a fuckin moral values post. its a WTB thread. i feel the guys who got their stuff stolen though, just dont put it on me, put it on the people who stole it. some guy can say he was the original owner, but who knows he may be lying he may be telling the truth, theres no way of telling.

ill pm terrorize soon, thanks guys.
bump.
chill out dude, i try and get the best deals too, i kno your a cool guy, even let me drive your SUP around that one time, so i was jus surprised that you would go to the point of mentioning dirty, thought u cared abt your rep more...not trying to make ya feel bad or say your evil or anything, if i did, my badz :dunno: :bigthumb:

good luck w/ finding one and i may have a decent condition cd changer/headunit (HU sucks but changer is great) combo for sale soon if sony ever gets off factory backorder.... :freak: would work great for playing music w/ a flip up and dvd din up front.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry for taking your time guys, something else came up and now i have to spend the money elsewhere. you can go ahead and lock this thread up. at least i got a good idea of who to go to now.

thanks for all the suggestions and comments :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts