Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I've been on this site for a few years now and now I'm ready for my own MKIV.

I'm looking for a clean MKIV TT, preferably black w/ black (no red, baltic blue, or anthracite cars please) with under 80K miles for under $30k. Ideally, I would want it to be 6spd, but I am open to automatics. It should be in good condition, with everything working and running. I don't mind if its modded, just as long as it's all working well and done tastefully.

The cleaner the better, the blacker the better, the better running the better.

You can either reply back here, PM me, or email me at [email protected].

·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump, still looking for the one. I've looked through the FS section and various other websites and still nothing. Show me what you got!

But like stated above, MKIV TT, pref. black, under 80k, under $30k, good condition.

·
Blue Thunder
3,591 Posts
I got a black NA ? Throw a single on it and go, you'll end up doing a single on the TT anyway, right? :1poke: 50,690miles, Auto. Just needs front bumper painted... $18k, save some dough too.

It has the wheels in the first pic on it now.

·
Not now chief
1,227 Posts
mine has 95k miles but it has new paint, perfect interior, and new brakes and tires.
its a black stock tt. Ill post the link in a sec

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hey buddy,

I have one for sale. Please check it out if you like. It has 60,600 miles and is BPU. I have a lot of work put into it, and it is all very tastefully done I think. New wheels on it as well. Let me know what you think and we can work on the price....

One of the lowest original mileage Supras you will see on here...PM or email me.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=464928

Asheesh

·
Registered
35 Posts
More miles than you want, but take a look at Autotrader.com, 1993 with zip code 73025. $25,500 BPU++++++.

Thanks

·
1,522 Posts
I got a black NA ? Throw a single on it and go, you'll end up doing a single on the TT anyway, right? :1poke: 50,690miles, Auto. Just needs front bumper painted... $18k
Not the same, if you're implying that you're going to single a TT anyways so you might as well get a N/A? You must be kidding. You have to upgrade the tranny, rear end, driveshaft, ecu, intake manifold, change the compression, etc etc...just to make it the same as a TT. It's not "single it and go." Nice try though.

·
Blue Thunder
3,591 Posts
Not the same, if you're implying that you're going to single a TT anyways so you might as well get a N/A? You must be kidding. You have to upgrade the tranny, rear end, driveshaft, ecu, intake manifold, change the compression, etc etc...just to make it the same as a TT. It's not "single it and go." Nice try though.
You sir are the one IMPLYING. You see the poke up there? It's for SARCASM, sorry
you did'nt get it. Plus your days late to the party....

Supraman116 knows the diff. and what he wants. Plus NA-Ts are making GOOD
numbers now, and are cheaper and lighter than a comparably equipped singled TT.

Now back to our regularly scheduled topic....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts