Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wtb C/f Hood Local!!!!***ALSO MARYLAND/NOVA AREA

looking for c/f hood invader style or something not to common don't want trd style. will give stock hood towards price. e-mail [email protected] thanks tom

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
answered pm's

the color of my stock hood is gold, but have my own business, that paints, so color is not a problem if your looking for a certain color.

·
Registered
115 Posts
trd c/f

just in case u change ur mind here is the picture if u live around easton PA i iwll even bring it to ur door

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sent you a pm. yeah nice lookin just don't now if i want that style. i'll let you know.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
I am looking for a VIS OEM style CF hood too....ill even go for a TRD VIS if ones available....

Anyone have one? PM me.

Thanx

·
Rugger 4 Life!
1,174 Posts
Its not CF but I just wanted to throw it out there that I have an ABLFUG style hood.

·
Rugger 4 Life!
1,174 Posts
xbwrxz - if you find one in the MD/NOVA (Northern Virginia) Area I would be ahppy to bring it up to you, then I could get you the struts you have been waiting so patiently for! Just an idea to broaden your search a little. Northen area Supras arent the most common thing, I know!

·
Isabel & Bryan
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TRIED to change title but only did it inside thread. how do i make it show maryland and nova on main page? helpl please

1 - 16 of 16 Posts